1.Can alumni nominate themselves?
Yes, alumni who have referees can nominate themselves. Referees can make the nomination in either Chinese or English.
2.How do I nominate an alumnus/alumna?
- Download and complete the nomination form HERE and submit;
- Nominations open on 1st July and close on 31st Nomination applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
- The nominator should clearly state for which award the nominee is nominated.
3.Who is qualified to nominate him- or herself?
Nominating materials and contact of the nominator.
2) What information is needed when you are making a nomination?
4.Who is qualified to nominate alumni?
5.Can alumni receive more than one award?
6.Can alumni nominate (or be nominated) for more than one award?
7.Am I eligible for an award?
- Graduates of an Australian university, having studied in Australia;
- Graduates of an Australian university, having studied on-line;
- Graduates of an Australian university off-shore/twinning program, having studied outside Australia or partially outside Australia.
- Alumni who have demonstrated excellence in the field in which they were nominated.
- Alumni currently based (i.e. spend more than 50% of their time) in China (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan), and must have lived and worked predominantly in China (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) for at least the twelve months before 1st July 2018.