The Australia China Alumni Awards celebrates the success and achievements of selected Chinese alumni who have studied at Australian universities and Australian expatriates living in China. Over 700,000 Chinese students have studied in Australia since the early 1970s and this large alumni cohort plays an important role in many sectors across the Chinese economy and society and in enhancing the deep people to people relationships between Australia and China.
The Australia China Alumni Awards have been running for 11 years and are organized by the Australia China Alumni Association (ACAA), with support from our Patron, H.E. the Australian Ambassador to China, and the Australian Global Alumni program.
We have celebrated around 400 winners and finalists of the Awards, including a number of high profile alumni from a range of organisations: the CEO of JPMorgan, Vice-Governor of Shandong Province，CFO of Tencent and Chief Engineer of Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China.
Over the past decade the Awards have been sponsored by a range of organisations such as TOEFL®, IELTS, Austrade, the Australian Embassy Beijing, CPA Australia, JJL, Telstra, Qantas, ANZ Bank and IDP Education. There has also been a high participation rate by Australian universities. This year the Awards will also be open to the TAFE/VET sector. The Awards provide a premier opportunity to engage with Chinese (including Hong Kong) alumni from a range of industry sectors and organisational seniority.
Why Sponsor the 12th Awards?
The 2021 Australia China Alumni awards offers a unique opportunity for sponsor partners. The elements of the sponsor offering are:
- PROFILE – The Australia China Alumni Awards is a high-profile annual event attracting a broad range of Australian university alumni and key stakeholders in the Australia-China community. Opportunity to profile your organisation to this important cohort.
- ENGAGEMENT- Great opportunity to engage with the alumni who have strong university, business and personal connections in both Australia and China. Ideal for universities to engage with their alumni in a broader community setting to celebrate success and achievement.
- REACH – Due to the hybrid event format, the geographic and participant scope has broadened, allowing engagement with a large number of alumni across the Greater China region and Australia.
Media and Promotion:
A media report will be provided to all partners and sponsors after the event which includes reach (social media post views), segmentation (break down of applications and events participants) and media coverage details.
*such as media operated by DFAT, Austrade, State Government, and 30+ education media (through paid media agency
- Australia China Alumni of the Year and Title Sponsorship
- Young Australia China Alumni of the Year
- Australia China Alumni Award for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Australia China Alumni Award for Women in Leadership
- Australia China Alumni Award for Banking & Finance
- Australia China Alumni Award for Research & Science
- Australia China Alumni Award for the Arts & Creative Industries
- Australia China Alumni Award for Corporate Achievement
Plus two new Award Categories:
- Australia China Alumni Award for Community and Social Impact
- Award for Contributions to the Australia-China Relationship (open to alumni and non-alumni, of any citizenship)
Adding your own new category? Do you want to create an Award for alumni from a certain background or region? Please contact us.
Sponsorship Benefits and Categories
- Benefits of Awards Title Sponsorship:
- High profile branding opportunity. Including naming rights (XXX Australia China Alumni Awards), prominent placement on all marketing materials including website, EDMs, and social media postings of ACAA and stakeholders linked to Awards promotion.
- Brand affiliation with the premier Australia-China alumni awards event attracting a large audience of Chinese alumni from Australian universities at different stages in their career paths.
- Benefits of Awards Category Sponsorship:
- Website listing and social media promotion, including logo listing for all Awards promotion. High level sponsors will also have logos listed as ACAA sponsors for twelve months.
- For category sponsors – During the Awards ceremony, provide an introduction to your organisation at the start and end of category Awards presentations.
- Up to 15 second brand/organisation message placed on finalist promotion videos (new) which will be circulated widely through social media.
- Up to 15 seconds video message displayed during the Awards ceremony night.
- Benefits of ACAA Awards Partnership